Note from Blair Fix: In a series of essays published in 2013 and 2014 on capitaspower.com, political economist Tim Di Muzio explored the concept of ‘sabotage’ as it applies to capitalist power. I recently rediscovered these essays and was so impressed by them that I have reposted them here as a single piece.
Di Muzio on ‘Sabotage’
Tim Di Muzio
- The meaning of ‘sabotage’
- The poverty of liberal history
- Sabotage and ownership
- Royal authority and private property
- The constitution of the United States of America
- The capitalization of money creation: The greatest sabotage in human history?
- The privatization of money: The greatest sabotage in human history? Part II